Brethren Missionary Herald, The (1970)
The Brethren Missionary Herald was the magazine for the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. Published from 1940 until 1996, it provided information about the national organizations of the fellowship, including foreign missions, home missions, Christian education, women's ministries, and Grace College and Seminary.
Volume Vol. 32: No. 1-25
Publisher Winona Lake, IN: The Brethren Missionary Herald Company
Possible copyright status Permission to digitize and provide open access aquired by Brethren Digital Archives.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Grace College & Theological Seminary, Morgan Library
Collection gracecollegeseminary; brethrendigitalarchives; americana
Notes Margins are very tight and text is in the binding.